Subscribe to the LUIS Technology newsletter now and keep up-to-date with the latest developments.
LUIS Mobile Data Recorder (6+2 CH, GPS, G sensor)
It can frequently be difficult to clarify the circumstances of road accidents and this process costs companies a lot of time and money. Often, no clear evidence can be presented and drivers are wrongly accused. The Mobile Data Recorder (MDR) makes it possible to record the images from cameras fitted on a vehicle and thus preserves evidence of an accident or event, which can be used as proof of what happened. As well as saving your company a great deal of time and money, this primarily protects your drivers as you can preserve the evidence to exonerate them from false accusations.
The LUIS MDR 6 Professional enables up to six AHD cameras and two IP cameras to be connected at the same time and their images to be recorded. The camera images or videos are stored on the integrated hard drive and there is the option to display them on an additional LUIS monitor. The LUIS MDR 6 Professional also allows the images to be saved to an SD card so that you always have a backup copy of the recording. There are various triggers for storing the images, which can be individually adjusted:
- Serial triggers, such as hazard lights
- Manual triggers, such as panic button
- Trigger by sensor, such as acceleration sensor
The LUIS MDR 6 Professional can also be fitted with WiFi and/or 4G modules so that the images and distances can be seen without having to go to the vehicle. You can also track the live images and locations of your vehicles via the relevant LUIS portal and receive direct notifications of incidents.
Further accessories are available for the LUIS MDR 6 Professional to make the system even easier and more efficient to use. We would be delighted to provide you with an overview and a brochure containing further information.
Please contact our customer centre on +49 (0)40-89727840 or email@example.com to find out more. We would be pleased to help.
- 6 AHD camera inputs (max. 4x 1080P)
- 2 IPC inputs (1080P)
- 8 inputs for configurable trigger impulses (triggers) (e. g. hazard lights)
- 2 signal outputs (e. g. LED lights)
- USB 2.0
- SIM card
- SD card
- Mic Interface
- 1 Video out interface to monitor
- Integrated hard drive to store video footage
- Integrated GPS module
- Integrated accelerometer
- Supports 3G/4G and WiFi
- Operating system: Linux 3.0.8
- Dimensions: 252.0 x 167.0 x 88.7 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C
- Operating voltage: 8-36 V
- Mobile data recorder including system cable
- Further accessories by individual agreement