Subscribe to the LUIS Technology newsletter now and keep up-to-date with the latest developments.
General information on processing
Thank you for visiting our website (luis.technology). LUIS Technology GmbH (in short: LUIS, we, us) informs you below in detail about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data on these websites in accordance with Art. 13 DSGVO. Personal data is any data with which you can be identified (e.g. name, address, e-mail address).
The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) DSGVO is LUIS Technology GmbH, Hammer Deich 70, 20537 Hamburg, Germany. Legal representatives are Dr Matthias Feistel, Martin Groschke and Dr Moritz Kübel (see our imprint). To answer your questions about data protection, please contact our data protection officer by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to LUIS Technology GmbH, Data Protection Officer, Hammer Deich 70, 20537 Hamburg.
Your visit to this website and cookies
When you visit our website, we already collect personal data that your browser transmits to LUIS. This is data that is technically necessary for us to be able to present the website:
- IP address - date and time of the request
- browser type / browser version
- Operating system used
- Name of the requested page
- Referrer URL (website or application accessed from)
- Status of the access (e.g. file not found)
The legal basis is our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO, because we want to ensure a secure connection, comfortable use and of course system security and stability. The data is automatically deleted after seven days.
Processing for job applications
If you apply to and for an employment relationship, we process the personal data that you provide to us for the application, because we need the data to establish an employment relationship. For this purpose, we check your suitability for the advertised position or for other vacancies in our group of companies. Of course, all data will be treated confidentially and used exclusively for the application and, if necessary, the recruitment process.
The processed data will be deleted after six months in the event of a rejection or, if you give us your consent at our request, stored in our talent pool. The legal basis is Art. 6(1)(b) DSGVO in conjunction with Section 26 BDSG and Art. 6(1)(a) DSGVO.
Processing of customer enquiries and orders in the shop
The data provided to us by e-mail or via the form will be used exclusively for the fulfilment and processing of orders or for processing your other enquiries. Customer data is passed on to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods (name, address, possibly telephone number to coordinate delivery dates). For the processing of payments, we may pass on the payment data to our house bank. Customer data is not passed on to other third parties or used for advertising purposes.
Some of the customer data required by us is transferred to third countries. LUIS has concluded contracts for order processing in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO with the service providers there as well as with those in the EU. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter f DSGVO.
Once the contract has been fully processed and the purchase price has been paid in full, the customer data is blocked for further use and deleted after the expiry of the tax and commercial law regulations. As soon as your other requests have been answered, this data will also be deleted or its processing restricted if there are legal obligations to retain it. Automated decisions are not made.
Processing with Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are scripts or text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, which means that a reference to a person can be ruled out.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
With regard to your personal data collected by LUIS, you have the following rights which you can exercise against us:
- Right of access to your data processed by us (in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR).
- Right to rectification or completion (pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO)
- Right to erasure (in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO), if there are no contractual or legal obligations or rights to the contrary.
- Right to restriction of processing (pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO)
- Right to data portability in a usable format (pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR).
- Right to object (pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO)
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of personal data by LUIS with a data protection supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. You can find a list of supervisory authorities here.
Revocation and contact
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of personal data after you have expressed it to us.