LUIS FLEET PORTAL - DESCRIPTION
The LUIS Fleet Portal is the central control unit for managing and monitoring your entire vehicle fleet. Live information about the condition and location of your vehicles as well as individual evaluation options of all stored information by date, driver, vehicle provide you with the basis for current decisions, verification obligations and optimization decisions. If desired, information or alarms that require immediate action can also be sent by mail or SMS.
LUIS Fleet Portal is a browser-based telematics portal that can be accessed via all common browsers. An installation of the software is not required separately but is made available to the respective users via login and user profiles.
The functionality of the LUIS Fleet Portal is continuously expanded based on customer and market-specific requirements and made available to our customers through automated updates upon request.
APIs and open interfaces of the LUIS Fleet Portal enable easy integration into existing infrastructure and applications.
Basic functions of the LUIS Fleet Portal at a glance:
- Live-Tracking – With real-time view of your vehicle locations and vehicle data, you can view the status of your fleet at any time.
- Map View – Find your fleet quickly and easily on the map view and schedule other jobs in the area based on the location.
- Dashboard – Get information about the status of your fleet quickly and easily via the dashboard.
- Geofencing – Customizable points of interest allow you to stay informed whenever a vehicle enters or leaves a specific location.
- Reporting – From a simple daily report to a logbook, to the reporting of freely definable exception messages, you can run and export various reports.
- Integration of other hardware possible – In addition to LUIS GPS trackers, the LUIS Fleet Portal already supports an extensive list of other hardware products such as temperature sensors, beacons and much more. The list of supported hardware will be continuously extended.
- Open interface – The connection of existing applications is supported by open interfaces or APIs.
Depending on the hardware used, the LUIS Fleet Portal offers many more extensive expansion options.